Sunday, June 8, 2014

MYM Podcast 23: Just the FAQs

"I Don't Know Where to Start"
If you are turning 65 years old,
If you have a Medicare-eligible parent that you want to help,
If you face healthcare costs you don't understand under Medicare,
If you need information that you can use, in language that you can understand,

"I'm All Set": Probably Wrong
a. Employers change (or eliminate) retiree benefits
b. Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D (Rx) change every year
c. PPACA means that pre-Medicare family members can get private insurance
This is just for starters...

Monday, June 16, 5PM EDT
I have conducted this program everywhere (libraries, senior centers, conferences, senior programming at colleges), with all types of audiences.
You can see a short list on other pages of this blog.

I will leave my phone number on during the broadcast, and you can bring me your questions. 

$2.99 PPV Webcast
Just click here to register.
I need to charge because the host charges me, and I want to keep the spammers out.

Listen to me speak about the webcast:


No comments:

Post a Comment